cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NWBC: EhP 2 vs. NW 7.0 SPS13

Former Member
0 Kudos

What’s the difference between NetWeaver Business Client released with SAP enhancement package 2 for SAP ERP 6.0 and NetWeaver 7.0 Support Pack Stack 13? The Master Guide for enhancement package 2 says NWBC is new with that release. However, the release notes for SPS13 also say it's new. I'm confused...

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAP will deliver new functionality through versions of an SAP EhP for ERP. This can be installed on top of ERP 2005.Once you install the software component from EhP it will change the release number. Eg for ERP 6 component SAP_APPL 600 , after EhP2 it will will be SAP_APPL 602

Thanks

Prince Jose

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

CHKNELL
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

had the same question. We are currently running a SP15/7.0 and ERP/EHP2 System, the NWBC is running, but I'm missing some NWBC* Dictionary tables to configure a own cockpit (described in the help).

Regards,

Christian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christian, Thanks for the reply to my post. I was told by an SAP consultant, that the NWBC was indeed shipped new w/EhP 2 and not w/NW 7.0 SPS13. I am however still unclear as to whether there was ANY new functionality shipped w/NW 7.0 SPS13. I think that the release notes should be more clear in this regard. Thanks again, Mitchi