cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

if we make an enhancements to the swcv will the version change?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a problem in assosiating the swcv which is developed in the integration repository (which has aimported idoc interfaces) to the business system.That is when i try to create the reciever determination in the integration directory and choose the sender business system to filter the interfaces then i dont get the corresponding interface which is develop in swcv in the integaraion repository . And i checked all the assosiations pertating to that interface and didnt find any problem with even then iam not able to get the interface only when i choose the option of all it is getting but if I select the radio button with the business it is not getting filtered.

i think there might be problem with the version that is if we make an enhancements to the swcv will the version change?(which i dont know how to checkif the version changes ) Please can any help me with this issue

thanks and regards

nelakonda

Edited by: praneeth nelakonda on Feb 19, 2008 10:41 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Praneeth,

Do SLD Cache refresh and check it again.

Environment --->Clear SLD Data Cache

raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj

i have tried what you said even then it is failing to get filtered

thanks

nelakonda

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Praneeth,

Can u go and check in SLD whether ur business system is associated with the SWCV which you were looking for?

raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI raj

ya i went to content manintenance in the sld and i checked the associations of that business system with that particular swcv and I found it is selected as well with all others in the list of the components that were selected.

thanks

nelakonda

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Praneeth,

I'm sure it must be ther! The SLD cache refresh might take little bit while, just do one more time, wait for sometime , close the ID and open it again and check whether u able to find it now.

raj.