cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

External Requirments

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey folks,

I am working on SRM 5.0. I'm trying to transfer the external requirements from ECC to SRM 5.0.

When I am trying to transfer P Req to SRM I am not getting any entry in the table EPRTRANS. Also in the outbound queue in ECC (SMQ1) I am getting the status ANORETRY with the below error

TYPE : A

ID : BBP_EXTREQ

NUMBER : 013

MESSAGE : Ext. requirement cannot be created, see application log f

In SRM in SLG1 it given the below error

"External partner number and partner GUID reference different partners

Message no. BBP_BD002"

In R/3 following Customizing is done:

I have maintained profiles for External Procurement (V-T160PR) and the combination of the material group and the purchasing group is also maintained in the table V_T160EX.

In SRM following Customizing is done:

Created an RFC user. Assigned the user to the entry channel. Local Purchasing group is created and the responsibility is assigned for the Entry channel unit.

Regards

Amit

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Make sure you convert your RFC user as a dialog user and then integrate him into the entry channel. Once you are done with that you can convert that user back into a system user.

Make sure this user has highest authorities and then you will see all you requisitions flow from R/3 to SRM i.e. The RFC User is maintained in both systems with profiles S_A.SYSTEM and SAP_ALL.

Please make sure that the RFC user-password in SU01 (SRM) is same as the password in SM59 for the SRM RFC destination in R/3.Sometimes if the passwords are not synchronized this does not allow the transfer from EPRTRANS table.

BR,

Disha.

Do reward points for useful answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My RFC user is a dialog user since begegning. We have never make it system user since its a dev box. Also it has the highest authority S_A.SYSTEM, SAP_ALL and SAP_NEW . Also password are correct and same in both the system thats why the transfer from from EPRTRANS table is happening.

Again I am getting the error message in SRm in SLG1 as

" BBP_BD002 External partner number and partner GUID reference different partners" Looks like there is some issue in mapping for external BP but no idea. We just replicated the vendor and plants.In the P req there is no vendor.. Could it be related with delivery address ?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

In addition to Disha's suggestions on this issue, please look at the following points which may help in resolving this issue :

Since you are getting an entry in EPRTRANS table and you are getting the error when you are trying to transfer the P.R using BBP_EXTREQ_TRANSFER, the issue lies with the settings in SRM side.

This ANORETRY error comes when :

1. The RFC user assigned to the channel differs with the RFC user defined in SM59 txn.

2. Channel is not assigned in the responisbility tab of the concerned P.Group.

3. When there is some inconsistency with RFC user (address, attributes etc) which can be checked using BBP_BP_OM_INTEGRATE

4. When the channel is assigned at company code level.

The channel should be assigned at plant or P.Org level.

5. Also ensure all the inbound and outbound queues in SRM & R/3 are cleared before the trasnfer of P.R to SRM side.

Hope this helps you in resolving your issue. Clarifications are welcome.

Award points for helpful answers.

Rgds,

Teja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

I had the same problem and was able to solve it. the reason was that the logical system that we used for ERP in SRM was different that the one we had in ERP system. Please compare entry from ERP transaction SCC4 field 'Logical system' with the one you have defined in SRM SPRO 'Define backend systems'. In our case we had a difference there and it was causing the problem.

Please let me know if it helpded.

kind regards,

Robert

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the answer.

Thanks,

Prashant

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you execute the report "BBP_EXTREQ_TRANSFER" to transfer PR's to SRM system,the entry gets deleted from the table EPRTRANS.EPRTRANS contains the PR netry which needs to be transferred on execution of the above report.

For the error you are facing,there seems to be some problem with the BP's in both the system which could be related to Plant,vendor etc i.e. specific to the PR data.

e.g. Please check if your plant is already created in the table BBP_LOCMAP and has proper business partner

Also see the foll note:

Note 801133 - Interface used to transfer external requirements is adjusted

Another very imp factor is your LOGICAL system name in both the systems.See if the logical system is changed in any of the systems(R/3 as well as SRM).

BR,

Disha.

Do reward points for useful answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Disha,

Thanks for the reply but no luck.

Plants are already in there in the system, Also re-replicate them but no luck. Also there is no source of supply on the P req so the above error does not relates to the vendor.

The note 801133 does not apply to us since we are on PI 2005_1_700 (ECC).

Logical system has not changed and its maintained correctly in both the system

Please suggest.

Thanks,

Amit