Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transaction not in SAP Menu

Former Member
0 Kudos

How can i find all FICO transaction which are not in SAP MENU .

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If U want all T.code for FICO just go to enter se16 in command box. then enter the Table Name:TSTCT

ther is option is Language:EN

Transaction code : F*

Maximum No of Hits: Remove the 500.

Then U enter U can find the all T.code for FI

in case u want SD: enter V*

MM: Enter M*

this'll 100% workout

Bharathi

6 REPLIES 6

jurjen_heeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Best talk to the functional FICO guys for that. That's how I would do it.

In fact I wouldn't want to know them all, just the ones that are needed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You could find the transaction in the SAP menu, but that will not help you much because many of them have their own menus as well.

Far more difficult will be to find "all the FICO transactions" to work out the difference, or do you already know these (from the role).

Why do you want this?

Cheers,

Julius

0 Kudos

Julius,

We are trying to build FICO Security from scratch .We have got all the Jobs that we are going to do .Now i wanted to map the transaction to thes jobs via roles group .

I know we can do this by listing task by task of each job and then mapping these task to the transactions but i also wanted to make sure that i map all the transaction .so this will cover if we hae not listed any task .

appreciate your response .

0 Kudos

Hello Rakesh,

If there are not too many transactions on the list (hopefully), you could do it quite easily, but manualy, using transaction "SEARCH_SAP_MENU".

Kind regards,

Julius

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If U want all T.code for FICO just go to enter se16 in command box. then enter the Table Name:TSTCT

ther is option is Language:EN

Transaction code : F*

Maximum No of Hits: Remove the 500.

Then U enter U can find the all T.code for FI

in case u want SD: enter V*

MM: Enter M*

this'll 100% workout

Bharathi

0 Kudos

>

> then enter the Table Name:TSTCT

> ther is option is Language:EN

> Transaction code : F*

> Then U enter U can find the all T.code for FI

Hi Bharathi,

I am afraid this might not get you the results intended.

CO transactions start with K, Asset Transactions with A, Joint Venture "G", Then we also have some FI reports which start with S_ALR*...but then we cannot assume that all transactions starting with these fall in FICO. viz. AL11, AL08

Like Jurjen already suggested, its best to go back to the FICO guys. They are the best people to define the requirements.

Regards

Abhishek