cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting exception while accessing Web Dynpro Iview using Anonymous access

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have a problem, which is very confusing for me.

I am able to set up the anonymous access on portal iviews and url iviews but when the same thing I am doing with web dynpro iview I am getting an exception,

Problem creating the Application Integrator, exception occured during onNodeReady was: com.sapportals.portal.prt.runtime.PortalRuntimeException: Access is denied: com.sap.portal.appintegrator.sap.WebDynproPageBuilder - user: J2EE_GUEST

I have made the authentication type as Anonymous in the Iview, but still I am getting the exception, what could be the reason?

Please resolve my problem, its very urgent for me.

Thanks in Advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member197348
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ankita,

I am not sure but try this whether it works.

Create a page ->assign the iview to this page Create a role-> assign the page to role.

Goto User Administration.

Search for users Anonymous (or Guest).

Click on Modify. Assign the role this user.

regards,

Siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Krushna,

Now I am not getting the exception, but it asking for user id and password for Web Dynpro iviews, but when I access portal iviews using anonymous user it is opening the iview successfully, so I think problem is with web dynpro iview, and there is no autentication on web dynpro iview because that is accessible through direct URL passing of that iview to the browser.

So what could be the reason, please tell me.

Thanks in advance,

Ankita

former_member197348
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ankita,

Web Dynpro iView is created using a Web Dynpro application. In this Web Dynpro application also you can maintain authorization. If you are able to access the web Dynpro application Open the Application in NWDS .Open application properties, there you can find sap.authorization -- true make it false.

regards,

Siva