Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Single Sign-On

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I would appreciate to know if someone could help me:

In the first steps for the Single Sign-On set up, I could not access to the system directory (nothing appears on the screen), once system configuration is clicked as described on the following video: http://www.sapsecurityonline.com/single_sign_on/sso_nw200s/sso_nw200s.html

Thanks in advance

Antonio

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Antonio,

Personally I am usually selective about which links I click on in the internet. I am not feeling lucky today (after my pfishing filter blinked once this morning), so can't help you further.

However I am aware that many sites contain information and "how to do" stuff about SAP, which have nothing to do with SAP. Some of them are good, and others are not so good. Your best source of information is the SAP Service Marketplace (service.sap.com), and perhaps here at sdn.sap.com (though SAP does not take any responsibility for posts which can be made here by members of the public, like me). We do remove SPAM where we can, but some of it is quite subtle. We all try to "moderate" the content, but it is impossible to find or recognize all the information which might be wrong. It is a group effort.

Incomplete answers are okay. Most likely that video is incomplete as well, though I do not know. (for example: you might be on a different operating system than the one which the video was made on?)

Sorry that I could not help you

Julius

tim_alsop
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Antonio,

I watched the flash video at the location you mentioned in your post. It looks like the video is showing how to launch an ABAP transaction in Windows SAP GUI from a portal page, and it shows how to setup the trust for the certificate used to create the SSO2 ticket in the portal.

If you can explain what you are trying to do, in detail, then I might (or others might) be able to help you further.

Thanks,

Tim