cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From Which place I should try for Job?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends from India

I have complete my course SAP-SD from Hyderabad but not getting any call from any company That so why i want to move either banglore or delhi. Would any one suggest me to that where I should go. Please help me to take decision which place will be good for getting frequently call and walk-In in sap sd.

Arun

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Arun,

As per my knowledge the place do not matter much. You can upload your CV in jobsite ( naukri, monsterindia etc) and can get the calls. Most of the companies are willing to take the telephonic interview also (especially for the first technical round).

The core of this market is knowledge. So practice as much as possible.

Do let me know in case of any queries.

Hope this helps you.

Regards,

Rakesh

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

As per my Experience,,Keep Practise.......for 1 moth and You will get lot of doubts and you can clerify with your faculty.

Then put CV in job portals and attend 2 or more interviews..

IF your able to manage with all questions..in interview.Then you plan to Switch over any place.

Regards

Lucky

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If you have just completed your SAP certification and are looking out for a job without any prior experience on SAP, then it could be tough, but it is not impossible.

As Rajesh has rightly responded, the first place would be to contact jobsites and placement agencies.. please register yourself on the jobsites, you will definitely receive calls.

And also do try to network amongst friends already in the domain for internal references within companies.

All the best!

Cheers

MR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jobsite's / Placement Agencies are the recommended choice.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka