cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question on DSD Connector: Data Readiness

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

According to the DSD concept during the creation of the Shipment , two outbound IDOC will be created by the output control configuration and a entry will get inserted in the table /DSD/ME_DDR_STAT when processing the inbound IDOC .

We had created a shipment and an IDOC is genereated for DSD connector . A entry is inserted in the table /DSD/ME_DDR_STAT . But the inserted entry doesnot has any value(blank) for the "DSD Connector: Mobile Engine User ID - MEUSER " field and "DSD Connector: Mobile Engine Mobile ID - MEMBLID". So the "DSD Connector: Transactional Data Status- DATA_STATUS" field is on the staus "A-Not Assigned" and TRANDAT_STATUS has value "S- Successfully Processed Data Ready" and PRCDAT_STATUS has value "N-Data not Ready".

These field supposed to have value "Data Ready" status for all fields so that this data will get downloaded to the Mobile client on next synchronization.

We had already assigned the mobile user id with the mobile device id in DSD connector cockpit in reference to the Driver and Vehicle masterdata.

What might be the problem?

Thanks for your help in advance.

Thanks,

Greetson

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

After you assign the Device ID to a Driver and a vehicle in the cockpit you have to follow the following steps

u2022 Create a tour specifying the Route, Driver and Vehicle. Take the same combination of Driver and Vehicle as specified in the cockpit.

u2022 As per the tour create Visit plan, in this specify the time duration and attach customer to it.

u2022 Now as per the visit plan create visit list on daily basis.

u2022 Create order and delivery for the customer specified in visit list

u2022 Create shipment

In your case the problem could be the combination of driver,vehicle in cockpit can be different as the combination of driver,vehicle in visit List. Check for that.

Ashima

Former Member
0 Kudos

Still We have this issue as an open item. Any help will be appriciated.

Thanks,

Greetson

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

This is Arun, one of the teammate working with Greetson. To put more light to the same issue,

In the DSD connector as per procedure we are supposed to put 'RFC destination for DSD connector', but this makes the DSD connector cockpit unable to retrive mobile device ID.

IT works instead if we give a 'RFC destination for ME server' . So we changed to that destination

NOTE: to maintain the destination

PATH: Logistics Execution → Direct Store

Delivery Backend → Handheld Connectivity → DSD Connector Settings → Logical

System Connectivity → Maintain destination for mobile engine servers.

Any ideas, appreciated

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you customized the following:

1. Mobile engine server

2. Maintain EDI Port definition

3. Maintain destination of mobile engine server

If not please do and test again. Remember also that the tRFC port in the Middleware system that point to the DSD Connector system, must be the same for both systems. In Backend system, the tRFCs (one for Backend and one for DSD Connector) that are created on SM59 transaction are set on EDI Port definition and the one from Middleware system, is set on the destination of mobile engine server.

Let me know if this helped you.

Regards,

Frank

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Frank,

Thanks for your response. We had configured all the three steps that you had mentioned in your response. I will check the configuration and will update you.

Thanks,

Greetson