cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Urgent - About Deliver note and invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

can someone plz suggest me the possible modifications for the standard smartforms : LE_SHP_DELNOTE for deliver note and SF_LB_INVOICE for invoice. It would really help if you could describe the modifications in details. Please urgent.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member188005
Contributor
0 Kudos

Sandhya,

If you want to modify the Smartforms ..copy that to ZLE_SHP_DELNOTE and then do the neccessy changes as per the requirement .

After activating the Smartform u have to assign the ZLE_SHP_DELNOTE to the output type in Tcode NACE . There u will find V2 application for sales there in output types u will find the output type with the SAP Std smartform LE_SHP_DELNOTE assigned. Change it to ZLE_SHP_DELNOTE .

Regards....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply....

Actually, what I was looking for was the various customizations usually a client/customer needs on a deliver note or invoice. (Example: Uploading company logo etc....)...I am new to this and I am trying to understand what could be the possible customizations that a client may require.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The requirement varies from cliet to client. This is some thing we cant expalain here. Give me your ID I will send you some FDS so that you can understand the requirements.

Regards,

Nageswar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Nageswar. Please send the FDS to sandhya1281 at gmail dot com.

Regards,

Sandhya.