cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Column ATP Quantity in VA11,VA21

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

In transaction VA01, there is a column with ATP Quantity. Is it possible this column show it in VA11, VA21? Only I can see stocks through buttom Display Availability...

Thank you!!! I have points for best answers!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Availabitlity check configuration does not include the Inquires and Quotation.

This is the reason , you are unable to see the values.

The Standard SAP does do the availability check for Inquiry and Quotation.

Regards

KRSNA

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

Actually we are activating the availability check and transfer of requirements in the schedule line category of the line items in the sales order.

That is the reason, system carrying out Avail. check and proposing u the Available to Promise quantity in the sales order (VA01).

But in the case of Inquiry & quotation, normally we are not activating the Avail. check & Transfer of requirements. You can see the inquiry &quotation schedule lines are not marked for Avail. check & Tr.of requirements.

So u are unable to see the ATP quantities.

Hope it is useful..

Former Member
0 Kudos

But,

Now, I can see the colum ATP Qty, but is without value...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mr. Daniel,

You need to assign Requirment Type 041 to Item Category in the combination of

Item Category + MRP Type

Inquiry : AFN + PD = 041

Quotation : AGN + PD = 041

IMG --> S & D --> Basic Fun --> Availability & TOR ---> TOR ---> in User transaction ( i.e in 3rd step )

Above values will apper if you did the same thing for scheduline category determination other wise u will get the values with ND combination...

I hope this will help you..

Rewards, if it is Useful..

Regards

Durga Prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

the reason why there is no display in the ATP columns in VA11 and VA21 is deliberate. it will not be best practice to present these.

however, you can display the quantities by going to IMG > SD > Basic Functions > Availability Check/Transfer of Requirements > Availability Check > Define Procedure for Each Schedule Line Category.

look for the schedule lines for your docs (AT for inquiry, BT for quotation). check the boxes under AvC and Rq.

now test VA11 and VA21 again. you should now see the ATP quantities.

regards.