cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web Dynpro table row selection

Former Member
0 Kudos

All,

I have a table that I have built from a Bapi return after a search method within my application. However, I display the table but when I select a row in the table all the results disappear. The table skeleton is still there however.

Also I know the results are still there (I did not invalidate the node) because when I change the display results number the table is populated again with the row highlighted that I just selected. This tell me that the row is correctly selected so I do not understand why the elements disappear when I select a new row.

Has anyone seen this before and/or know what I should do to keep this from happening.

regards,

Clint

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sridhar_k2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Clint,

Are you setting visible row count ( visibleRowCount) to the table on your selection() . Check that one?

I never seen that kind of behaviour. Check your table size, whenever it disappears from the table.

Regards,

Sridhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

I figured it out. I was setting everything in the context within the table so as soon as I was not on the row that I set it to it went blank because the context of the other rows were null.

-Clint

Answers (0)