cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Documents and Links

Former Member

Hi,

I know that it is possible to create Links for Documents, but I don't know where? Can anybody help me? Maybe the Transaction or other help!

Thanks

Roland

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

thanks for the blog-tip. I have found the linkfunction but it is by gen. documentation an I want to link a proj. Documentation. It is Possible? I have also the Problem, that the gen. There are two Opportunities; copy and Link to Project Doc. I have Problems with Link to Pr. Doc. The Error means that the Doc haven't the correct Documenttyp! Which Format is correct for Links?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear fr,

I don't see this what you mean. Have you a private Mail-adress by SAP? I would send you some Screens! It is ok?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear fr,

Go thru this weblog by sapna

/people/sapna.modi/blog/2007/06/28/sap-solution-manager-40-project-management--business-blueprint-phase-part-iii

Here you can see one webshot which is showing the attributes in that you can see the GENERATE button.

If you still have any doubt mail on

prakhar.alld@gmail.com

Please reward points.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Fr,

have you clicked the attribute tab.

When you do so a pop up will appear showing all the attributes there Generate button must appear.

Please check again and revert.

Please reward points if it helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

thank you for your two answers. There are very helpful! My problem is, that my College has switched the Solution Manager in the Last Year to Level 13(Basic-Component). Today I haven't this button in the bottom of the window. Can You help me, It is a customizing Problem or what? We used the Link-function in the past! Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear fr,

I think you are looking for generating URL for doc.

Yes it is possible follow the steps below:

enter the tcode solar01/solar02

select the doc for which URL needs to be generated

click attribute tab

in the bottom of the window of pop up ....click the generate button.

This will generate URL and copy toclipboard by default.

Now just ctrl +v to your explorer and this wil ask authentication and will open your doc.

Hope it clarifies.

PLEASE REWARD POINTS and close thread if it is resolved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you referring to linking documents in SOLAR01 & SOLAR02? If, so just click the "add document" icon and select the "link to document" radio button. Alternatively, you can highlight the document you want to link to, click the copy icon, go to the place where you want to store it and paste it as a link.

Please provide more information in your questions to make them more specific, you are more likely to get the answer you are looking for.