cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error in phase SHADOW_IMPORT_UPG2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

Please help me to resolve this issue as soon as possible.I'll reward the answers with full reward points.

We are in the proces to upgrade our Solution Manager 3.2(Production

Server) to Solution Manager 4.0.

I have already done the following works :

1)Upgraded the DB from Oracle 9.2 to 10g Release 2

2)Ran the prepare phase & soved all the errors & warning indicated.

3)Now I have started Upgrade Phase & Iam geting error in phase SHADOW_IMPORT_UPG2 .

I checked log files it says

BZA=>table RSPLPPM_SS does not exist on database

I got one note 1013807 - Problems after upgrade to NW2004s - Adding table entries.

It says not to apply BW support pack 11,12 & 13(i.e. (SAPKW70011,SAPKW70012 & SAPKW70013) as the highest support pack.Either keep SAPKW70010 or SAPKW70014 as the Highest Support pack for SAP_BW.

I knew this thing but by mistake it got applied automatically eventhough I didn't select it.

Thats Why Iam getting error :

BZA=>table RSPLPPM_SS does not exist on database

So Please help me to resolve this issue as soon as possible because this project has already delayed & it very urgent too.

Thanks & Regards,

Sunil Maurya

Basis Administrator

Enteg Infotech Pvt.Ltd.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sunil,

I would recommend that you work with SAP and escallate your Support Message if you are not getting a quick enough response. I did review some instances where this has occured and there are some specific table updates that need to be completed to get past this point. These changes when done incorrectly can cause significant issues to your upgrade and may result in recovering your system.

Please contact your SAP Representative for details on how to escallate your Support Message with the appropriate statuses based on company impact of your system.

The question that was posed to you about 'binding' the SAPKW70011 was that it removes certain objects that help with this issue but is focused at the NetWeaver portion of the upgrade (Solution Manager is based on NetWeaver 7.0).

Please be cautious when applying any changes to your Productive System during the upgrade process and as stated in the Upgrade Procedures from SAP, work with SAP Support before making any direct changes to the system while in the upgrade process.

If this answers your question, please set this thread to answered.

Edited by: David Milliken on Feb 20, 2008 8:05 PM

0 Kudos

Hi David,

Thanks for your reply.

I had already posted an OSS message.They suggested me some work around for adjusting approx 50 tables but this is not a full proof.They suggested me to restore the old backup & do the upgrade again.

I had taken DB offline backup after DB upgrade so I restored that backup & repeated the whole thing again.Now upgrade has finished.

Thanks & Regards,

Sunil Maurya