cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smartform Translation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi *,

we have created a new smartform and translated it in SE63. An action send the smartform within an email. All is fine, but....

...when the recipient has another language as the original language of the smartform, the attached pdf is translated well like in SE63, but the subject of the mail is the technical name (in this case 'Z_CRM_REMINDER_MAIL'). When the recipient has the same language, the subject of the mail is the same like the description of the smartform.

In global settings of the form "translate to selected languages" is set. The selected languages are allready translated in SE63.

So where can I translate the description of the smartform?

Thanks,

Frank

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i've found a way to translate the description. There is a table STXFADMT, where are all the descriptions of smartforms.

I changed the login language of the sap gui to german (DE) and opened the smartform in edit mode again. The description was empty.

I typed in the description for german and activated the smartform. Now the table has an entry for language D with

the correct description.

Frank

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

any other idea?

Regards,

Frank

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, you can translate it in SE63 only.

just give the form name and select source and target then say edit.

Reward points if useful

Regards,

Nageswar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nageswar,

thank you for answering.

After click edit I only can translate the textfields e.g. "&MAILCONTENT&". These fields are allready translated.

Can I translate the description of the smartform in SE63, so that the subject of the mail is like this?

Regards,

Frank

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi *,

has anybody an idea to solve above described issue.

Thanks in advance,

Frank