cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Only 5 messages at a time being delivered thru JDBC adapter

former_member431549
Contributor
0 Kudos

We have an XI interface that is delivering updates to a SQL Server database through the JDBC adapter. Our problem is only 5 will deliver at a time, and we have thousands to deliver so it takes forever. The messages queue up in 'To Be Delivered' status and eventually get through. Is there a parameter to set which controls how many messages can be delivered through a JDBC adapter at one time ?

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

How do you deliver these updates? I mean, with a single message or one update per message?

I think that you should try to put all the update in a single JDBC message in order to have them delivered at the same time.

HTH

Alessandro

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member431549
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for the suggestions. I selected 'batch' and deselected 'close connection after each' and this seems to have helped. I'll keep the other points in mind if it surfaces again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hmm i thought i gave you answer that helped you in solving the problem ... 10 points

Just kidding ... good to know that you solved the issue.

cheers,

Naveen

former_member431549
Contributor
0 Kudos

OK, I'll give you another 6.

former_member431549
Contributor
0 Kudos

It was a good suggestion, but it wasn't really the answer to the question I was asking.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tim,

Try to collect the Messages in a Business Process and merge this to one JDBC Request Message.

Regards,

Robin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tim,

in adapter configuration, additional parameters are you disconnecting from the database after each message ??

if yes uncheck the setting and test again.

Naveen