cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About RWB

Former Member
0 Kudos

In RuntimeWorkBench is it possible to monitor one scenario ?

I want to give my scenarion name / namespace then i want to get the only that scenarion details.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, You can view any scenario by providing the Sender and receiver details like Inteface name , name space, Business service/ Business system

Regards

Seshagiri

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

TX

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

We can monitor the induvidual scenarios in RWB.

U can see the status in the component monitoring and also in message monitoring.If u go to adapter monitoring u can see the status of adapters and communication channels used and their status.Depending upon SP level and versions we have CC monitoring tab.

In the message monitoring U can select

Start/End date ,Sender,Receiver,Interface Namespace.

Thanks,

Gunasree

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Venkat,

Integration scenario, doesn't says anything. It's actually used to group all your Objects together, just like Package. You can search it thru Sender/Receiver Services or Interfaces or Namespaces. Hence using scenario u can't.

One more information, even in Integration Directory there is Software Component - SAP-INTDIR, all of ur objects are under this Software component. Whenever ur doing transport using CMS, u need to give this Swcv. This is irrelevant to ur question, just an additional info.

Hope it helps!

raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

In RWB you can monitr the message by various ways

Either by individual components or the whole message flow.

But as you had said you need to trace the Message with Outbound and inbound interface and namspace NOT WITH THE INTEGRATION SCENARIO.

The integration Scnario is to indicate the direction of flow so we could not able to trace the message based on Scenario.

Thanks

Swarup

nisarkhan_n
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can monitor in various options

even once scenrios is possible if you wnat more details use the endto end monitoring where it gives you more details for specific interface each component wise.