cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

new pricing in sales order when you change ship-to

Former Member
0 Kudos

In a sales order,when i change ship-to party and the new one has different region than tha old one,then the system carries out new pricing B and as a result i lose my manual prices.i don't want this to happen.is this configurable?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

tax condition will be redetermined,that's not a problem.i care about a condition with condition class B(Prices).

the redetermination of prices happens exactly when i change the ship-to,so the manual condition are lost even if i run afterwards an update with pricing type C.

i want to change the behavior of the system at the moment i change ship-to

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nasos,

Are u using the same Account Group for SOLD TO and SHIP TO, if yes u can control it at that place.

Regards,

Tatvam

Former Member
0 Kudos

i am using different account groups for sold-to and ship-to.is there any way to configure which fields trigger the repricing. i don't want to have repricing when the region of the ship-to changes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Based on ship to party modification, there would effect with pricing.

As mentioned by you at present system used B ( carry out new pricing).

If you want the manual changes do not effect then u should configure C copy manual pricing elements and redetermine others in copy control of item category will solve your purpose.

Kindly Reward points if usefull.

Regards

vK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Changing the Ship to party will def have inpact on pricing as the destination changes , the tax structure ( tax Condition ) will def will re calculated.

In order not to loose the manual prices , use the option

Copy elements unchanged and redetermine taxes.

regards

KRSNA