Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Su25 - mass generation of roles

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have one problem in my upgrade project that...my client has done the upgradation but he has not done that su25 2a - 2d steps....noe i want to do that 2c steps to complete

when i clicked it 2c steps in su25 it shows me long list of roles to be maintained ...os is there any way to do maintainance of all the roles at the same time....and generating all profiles in the roles at the same time....

awaitng for ur reply....will give full reward for usefull answer

1 REPLY 1

Bernhard_SAP
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi ,

unfortunately there is no way in standard to bypass the manual work.

IF SU24-values have been changed for a t-code, all roles that contain that t-code, have to be adapted manually and afterwards regenerated.

The profile gets the status ' To adjust' until you have maintained the authorizations once and saved. Until then no mass generation (SUPC) will be able to regenerate thos profiles.

Please consider enough time to adapt your roles during your test upgrade. A good idea is to adapt all roles to the new authorizations in a test environement and save them afterwards in a transport. AFter you have performed the upgrade in your productive environement, you can import then this transport and you don't have to perform this time consuming 'adaption-work' again in your p-environement....

b.rgds, Bernhard