cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

speedometer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to have speedometer in my dashboard...but it seems i can get only plain gauge in VC...is there any possibility of incorporating a decent looking speedometer??

Waiting for some reply soon

Thanks

Prashant

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

On which SP of VC ur working Presently ?

And whcih Compiler you are using ?.

Depending upon Above Conditions only you can get Gud look and Feel Guage.

Get back to me with your reply.

Regards,

Govindu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Govindu,

I am new to VC so cud u plz guide me how can i know SP and version of VC and also compiler.

Thanks

Prashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

ok for SP See bottom right corner of your VC or from your NWA .

For Compiler Details Follow this path:

Tools->options->Compiler tab->Run time.

If helpful awardpoints:-)

Regards,

Govindu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

I was facing the same problem.... well i cud not find the total solution to the problem,but was able to change the look and feel of the gauge....its color,needle,range handling capabilities etc....if that fits ur requirements , get back to me.

Thnx n Regards

Anshul Bhat

SAP BI & VC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

Can you send the Screenshot of your Guage controler.

Because may be u are useing lower SPS thats y the fetures are less i am working SPS14 NW7.0

Regards,

Govindu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

even in SPS14 the gauge is not so very good .....its color , range handling etc is not that good....I have used a modified code in the Gauge class...Now its fyn.can u give me ur mail id .....not able to upload it here.(some prob).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

send Screenshot to govindunagotla@gmail.com

Regards,

Govindu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

I have mailed it u on ur mail id......

Cheers

Anshul Bhat

SAP BI & VC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prashant

Is ur question answered????

If yes then plz close the thread......if not then plz participate in the discission coz u have asked the question.

Plz co-operate!!

Regards

Anshul Bhat

SAP BI & VC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sorry guys ... its not fully done but i have a made a workaround..pasted a curve (red, green, yellow) made from word and paint on top of gauge with "send to back" optiona nd adjusted it so that it looks gud.

I am on Flash complier. Cud not get the SP...

Anshul in which mail id u ve sent...can u rent it in prashantkrathore@gmail.com

Thanks

Prashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey prashant

Check ur mails...have sent it to u!!!

Get back to me !

Regards

Anshul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anshul,

Thanks i gt the image...please send me the code also...infact i ve seen that image somewhere in sdn..dont remember where...

Thanks

Prashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey prashant

I have mailed u the required documents ..... all the best !!

Regards

Anshul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a similar issue. I need to use the speedometer chart and the only control i see for it is the gauge control. I can do this with web application designer but cant seem to find the chart in VC. My requirement is that i need to compare purchasing between vendors. so i need multiple needles. The gauge control looks like its for only a single value and cannot be used for multiple values.

Is there some way to install the speedometer chart available in WAD into VC? or is there an alternative approach to do this?

thanks and regards

dilanke