cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ITS link not working as expected.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SRM Experts,

We were trying to do an SSP implementation and here we face an error with the ITS link.

We lauch the 'bbpstart' service from sicf and login as an employee. But when the employee click

the 'shop' button in the left panel, it takes to the home page and not taking to the shop page.

So the clicking 'shop' button is not giving the expected results. Can anybody help me in thie regard.

Thanks & Best Regards

Raj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

PLease check the foll steps for getting the ITS url working:

1.Maintain entries for HOSTNAME and PROTOCal in table TWPURLSVR in SM30.

2.Activate default host in tracn SICF so that all the ITS services/BSP's are activated.

3.Maintain the HOST file on the SRM server.

4.Publish all the ITS services by running the report W3_PUBLISH_SERVICES.Also see note 790727 for details.

Also you mentioned that the home page is not displayed when you click on the SHOP link(not button!).See this related thread which delas with simsilar problem;

BR,

Disha.

Do reward points for useful answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Disha,

Thanks a lot for the response.

I have checked all the possibilities that you have mentioned. actually ITS is working in another client on the same server. But in this particular client it is not working proper. When i click the 'shop' link, again the home page gets opened up. Is there any client specific settings we need to make with respect to ITS.

Kindly suggest.

Thanks & Best Regards

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Disha,

The Problem is solved with the table entry.

Thanks & Best RegardsRaj