cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Order creation error!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SAP gurus,

I have a litle problem with sales order creation.

When I go to transaction VA01 and I trie to create a new sales order the sistem gives me the error message: "Template material processing is deactivated"...

Can someone help me on this?

Thanks in advance,

Adelmo Silva

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you have installed EH&S, then refer SAP Note 350010.

Thanks

Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all...

The problem has already been solved. Someone has implemented one note and everything is OK now.

I will give the points to Krishna because was the note that solved my problem but thank you all of you.

Keep up the good work.

Thanks,

Adelmo Silva

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

ranjeetrajendra_jain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You attempted to enter a material in an SD document that is set as a template or one-time material. An error occurred that can have the following causes:

Template and one-time material processing is not activated

No determination routine is specified for the SD documents for the permitted combinations

The combination of sales organization, document category, and document type or delivery type for the SD document is not permitted

System response

The system prevents you editing the document any further.

Procedure

Activate template and one-time material processing in the IMG activity Activate Dangerous Goods Checks.

Edit the determination routines in the IMG activity Specify Determination Routines for Sales and Shipping Documents.

Edit the IMG activities Specify Permitted Combinations for Sales Documents and Specify Permitted Combinations for Shi

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please try using other Material to create Sales Order.

Regards

KRSNA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello...

No good... the other materials is the same error!!!

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Silva,

Pls check for the Material and Customer separetely if they Blocked (flagged in for deletion) or not. If yes unblock them, if no kindly get back to me.

Regards,

Tatvam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Tatvam,

Neither the material or customer are blocked!

Thanks, Adelmo Silva