cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Variable for Fiscal Year Period in cube "0ECCS_C01" - Urgent

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have created a query based on cube "0ECCS_C01". I have restriced the characterstic " Fiscal Year Period" on "Period/Fiscal Year (Single Value Entry, Required)" variable. Output of the query are just 2 numbers : sum of "cumulative value GC" and sum of "period value gc" for given period. This query is working fine in query designer. The variable takes input in following form "001.2008". I have checked that in analyzer that the 'key' value of the variable is in this format "001.2008".

Now in VC , when i place "001.2008" in start point coding for fiscal year, it is giving error. Can any one please tell me that why it is throwing an error.I have given the same format as i gave in query designer. or shud i give period in some other format??

Please respond.

Regards,

Aisha Ishrat

ICI Pakistan Ltd.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

-

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

can you give us further information about the data type in the cube resp. the infoobject, which is used in the cube for the fiscal year/period?

Maybe you can try 0002008. Can you check which values you can enter when you execute the query in the web, so that the value helps for the variable comes up?

Best Regards

Marcel

Former Member
0 Kudos

no one knows about it??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please respond.

Regards,

Aisha Ishrat

ICI Pakistan Ltd.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Aisha,

Try 0012008 or 012008. I will simulate here and come back to you.

Gilson

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gilson,

I had tried this Gilson but of no use.

Please respond if you find any solution.

Regards,

Aisha Ishrat

ICI Pakistan Ltd.