DONT U HAVE ANY WORK OR WHAT

REGARDS,

BALAJI.T

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

what i find here is quite disturbing, and it doesnt really suggest the behavioiur of a business consultant.

Balaji, using a proper subject line helps you only to get better answers, using capital letters in corporate communication indicates a tone of aggressivness.

If MRI has suggested something good then its your prerogative to follow it or not, thats secondary but you cant hurt him, for the simple reason you too dont like to get hurt.

I suggest first you close all your previous threads if they are answered by rewarding all useful contributions and show your friendly gesture by thanking them. Hoping for the best in future.

Regards

sadhu kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

this is what i expected from you sir,

thanks

for your sugestion

from now onwards my questions will be in small letters only

but

i am sorry that in corporate capital letters means aggressiveness.

if i am wrong plz forgive me

regards,

balaji.t

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I find it beneath my dignity to respond to you!

Former Member
0 Kudos

ACHA,

ALL THE BEST FOR UR DIGNITY

SIR,

IF U FIND MY CAPTIAL LETTERS IS TROUBLING U

U PLZ DONT RESPOND

OR ELSE LEAVE IT WITH OUT RESPONDING.

OK BYE

REGARDS,

ranjeetrajendra_jain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Well Balaji.

Firstly welcome to this forum.

Now about the thread subject. What MRI mentioned earlir to you is correct. Using capital is like shouting at somebody, and is not a good business writing style. Now that you want to learn SAP in SD module and have no knowledge what so ever even about the business scenario in real life, forget SAP but you needs etiquettes trainning first.

Keeps your voice low next time you are asking for help. and go out there and sell something before you can become a consultant in SAP SD.

Do not SAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i am sorry for give me

bcz i am asking help from the people like u.

regards,

balaji.t