cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JEXT( BED total),JEAT (AED total).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi....

I maintained the condition records fro JEXP (BED %) and the JEAP (AED %) and did the Excise invoice. But nothing is coming in to the excise invoice.The BED and AED coming as 0.00

After that Imaintained the condition records for JEXT( BED total) ,JEAT ( AED total). now the values are getting into the excise invoice.

My question is is there any relation between the Excise % and Excise total condition types?

Actuvally for which condition types we maintain the condition records?

regards,

jyothi.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Can you please confirm what exactly are the Excise Components being used? Basic Duty, Additional Duty, Special Excise Duty and so on. Also the Tax procedure ( I presume you are using and not TAXINJ)

Regards

Ramana ND

PS: Please checkout the Standard pricing Procedures: JFACT, JINFAC and so on based on your requirements. If you have access to SAP Notes, that would be the ultimate. Patient searching out there will give desired results.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi....

Iam using the TAXINN procegure only. The question is when iam using the condition records for JEXT,JEAP then only excise invoice working.

If we maintain the condition records for only JEXP.JEAT the excise duties coming as 0.00

any changes in the condition tyeps we change or we shall use any cal.type for the JEXT/JEAT.?

regards,

jyothi,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

All Excise Component and Cess Totals (JEXT,JEAT,JEST and JECT) must have Statistical Checkbox marked in V/08.For the Condition records totals, select the Key Combination: Sales Organization with value: 100%.

Can you specify what Key combination for Basic Excise Duty (JEXP) you are using? I prefer the Country/Plant/Control Code/Material combination.

It is not out of context to mention here, that whatever your Condition Type for Basic Price (PR00 - ZPRI in my case) is, it must have the 'Condition Category' as H - Basic Price in V/06. This is an extremely important setting (I saw this in one of the OSS Notes; cant remember offhand the Note number) and until I made this setting,all my Excise Calculations went into a tizzy. These days, I hardly check the Excise calculations; they go smooth as silk !!

Check out the above and let me know.

Regards

Ramana ND

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ramana,

Your answer proved to be very helpful....

Thanks a lot.....for the good work

Thanks

Sasi

Answers (0)