Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HI, SAP GURUS,

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

SAP GURUS,

MY CLIENT IS HAVING 5 COMPANY CODES.

2. COMPANY CODE 1 WILL RECEIVE AN ORDER AND SUBSIDIARY 2 WILL DELIVER AND SUBSIADIARY WILL RECEIVE THE CASH

2.IN REBATES PROCESSING ALSO THEY HAVE TO FOLLOW THE SAME METHODOLOGY OF SETTLING THE REBATES.

IS THAT TWO BUSINESS PROCESS IS POSSIBLE IN STD SAP.

PLZ HELP ON THIS......

REGARDS,

BALAJI.T

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can u plz elaborate the situation........

Is it like ....one company will receive the order and the material will be sent from a plant which in under the a different company code and also..............

If the situation is like this.........i thnk u can go for inter comapany sale and inter company stoch transfer....

Please let me know the exact scenario.....

With regards,

Subh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

on your requirements...

1. when sales company code 1 receives the order and the delivery is done by company code 2, this can be covered by standard SAP, either under the scenario Inter-company transaction or third-party transaction. however, when you said 'cash is received by company code 3', is the third company acting as a collection agent? if payment is received by company code 3 and is reflected as revenue for it, then we have an entirely new ballgame.

2. what exactly do you want to do with rebates? who is getting what and when?

3. please take this positively i have been in business long enough not to mind the capital letters (because i sometimes do this innocently), but do read the rules of engagement. they give helpful suggestions to you when you post a thread, as in the subject line. you will get more responses when you specify the issue.

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

what you said is right

we got this requriment from world class cement industry client

and

we have around 27 rebate comdition types for that in our client

business process.

regards,

balaji.t

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello again.

let us treat your scenario as either inter-company or third party-sales.

sorry, i am not aware if there are specific laws in your area that may prescribe a different interpretation. but in either scenario, the company code taking the order, is the one billing the customer, and should also be the one recording the revenue for the payment. this is the proper and generally accepted set up from the point-of-view of accounting.

you mentioned that company code 3 takes the payment. if this code is acting as a collection agent, then all transactions of billing and collection should be recorded within company code 1. if company code 3 receives a rebate or a commission for the collection, then this can be recorded as service and can be set-up in MM or procurement.

if company code 3 is to treat collections as its revenues, this should be in the form of remittances from company code 1 to company code 3. otherwise, how will it account for the transaction?

there are many threads on rebates. you may wish to look at these and these can explain it better than i can (mainly because i have not been able to successfully set a complete rebate cycle).

please do post again if you still have questions.

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Balaji

Could you explain me the Cement Industry Sales Process in detail, which will be very helpful.

Thanks & Regards

Srikanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi first of all i did'nt get your requirement. please clarify.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

sap gurus,

as of now i can say you this thing only.

let me know the latest development and duly i will get back to you.

regards,

balai.t