cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About Proxy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Is it possible to create a synchrone proxy, a proxy who gets data from the outside according to some condition and update the R3 system with the answer.

regrads.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is it possible to create a synchrone proxy, a proxy who gets data from the outside according to some condition and update the R3 system with the answer.

Yes its possible to create Synchronous proxy...

For Example consider a Simple case.

From R/3 Side typically,thru User exit Data is triggered to Proxy --> then thru Syn receiver receives the info and sends back the reply...Fo this you need to use Synchrounus Outbound interface,then using SPROXY generate Synchronous method ,to call this we need to declare an object.

********Reward points if found useful

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What do you mean by sync proxy. Is it a proxy to proxy scenario? If it is proxy(sender) to proxy(receiver) then you can have it. ( or ) you mean a single proxy program which gets data and updates(Then it becomes a normal program)

Proxies is used for both Sync and Async calls and if you use RFC it is mainly meant for Sync. call.

Best Regards

Suresh

Edited by: Suresh on Feb 19, 2008 11:30 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

What I mean by synchr proxy is if we want to make a call to web service or to RFC or HTTP where we send a question asking for the price of the material and and according to that we want to place an order.

the we do have to desigen an proxy based on synchr. interface where er wait the answer.

I hope I explained it well.

Cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Closing the thread

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is possible to create.In your program you can call the proxy.

In adition to above links please refer the below link:

/people/prateek.shah/blog/2005/06/14/file-to-r3-via-abap-proxy - File to ABAP Proxy

Thanks,

Gunasree

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Thanks for the answer, but the links mentioned refers to Asynch interfaces , what I want to know whether it is possible to create a proxy from a synchr. interface with request and response.

cheers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, it is Possible. that you can change it in the CODE itself .

You will be able to see the ASYNC in code, make a change to SYNC

Check this for coding

/people/sravya.talanki2/blog/2006/07/28/smarter-approach-for-coding-abap-proxies

Regards

Seshagiri

Edited by: N V Seshagiri on Feb 19, 2008 11:07 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use these For your proxy,

How do you activate ABAP Proxies?

/people/vijaya.kumari2/blog/2006/01/26/how-do-you-activate-abap-proxies

Coding ABAP Proxies

/people/sravya.talanki2/blog/2006/07/28/smarter-approach-for-coding-abap-proxies

ABAP Server Proxies

/people/siva.maranani/blog/2005/04/03/abap-server-proxies

ABAP Client Proxies

/people/ravikumar.allampallam/blog/2005/03/14/abap-proxies-in-xiclient-proxy

Regards

Seshagiri

Edited by: N V Seshagiri on Feb 19, 2008 10:45 AM