cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Opening Hours Vs V_V2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We have special requirement, when a customer places order it has to take consideration in to the customer opening hours in to consideration, for example if the customer opens only on TUE and Thurs if he places order on Friday it has to give automatically TUE as delivered date, incase there is no stock we have standard 6 weeks date will be given by the system and this date also need to be the date of customer opening day.

This is all happing fine when we create the sales order with the fully stock, when there is no stock partial stock and when we have more than one schedule lien at sales order level it is working fine.

But when I Run the V_V2 for rescheduling the sales and stock transfer requirement transaction., that means in case if I have any stock coming in to my ware house before the date is given in the sales order schedule line, in the program it shows me confirmed date for the rest of the qty as goods received date + GR Processing Time From MRP1 from material master.

Here the problem is in this program it is not taking into consideration of customer opening hours from customer master.

This gives the new date just after the goods receive date, but I want customer opening hours to be considered that means if the customer is opened on TUE even though I receive the Goods on Friday I don’t want to deliver on Monday I want the deliver date to be Tue only.

Any Idea how can I achieve this???

V_V2 (Standard)

The 'Rescheduling' program (SDV03V02) processes sales document items that are contained in the item directory for the material. It takes into consideration open items and schedule lines from stock transfer items, stock transfer scheduling agreements and purchase order requests (items only), referred to hereafter as stock transfer documents, for the materials.

Thanks & Regards,

Sundu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

try this...

1. first, define a customer specific calendar using t-code SCAL. this calendar can include the days the customer is open.

2. using XD02 or VD02, go to the Customer Master > General Data > Unloading points tab. in here, specify the unloading point and the calendar. (however, this may entail additional config on your part).

regards.

Edited by: jonathan yap on Feb 19, 2008 6:41 PM