Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

urgent third party

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all

plz tell me how can i map the below scenario

i hav an item which can is manufactured in my plant as well as it can be procured frm other partner when stock is unavailable.now suppose stock in the warehouse is 100 and the ordered quantity is 110 then the system has to take item cat TAN for thse 100 items and TAS for next 10 items,without manually changing it...

plz help me solve this

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is no automatic option is available for your question. but still if you need to be automate the same. you can try this. create two material master for the same. one with NORM item category group and another with BANS item category group.

and then use Material determination procedure (automatic with availability check) so that when ever there is no stock the third party material will be created.

Hope this will resolve your problem. but this contains more configuration.

the easy way is creating second line item manually during the sales order processing.

reward points if helpful.

Muthupandiyan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For this you have to create two line items in sales order and for the second line item please change the item category manually to TAS.

For this please maintain customization for item category assignment in manual enteries put TAS for NORM material.

SPRO>SD>Sales>sales document item>assign item categories.

This will solve your problem.

reward points if helpful.

bye

Anil Kumar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> hi all

>

> plz tell me how can i map the below scenario

>

> i hav an item which can is manufactured in my plant as well as it can be procured frm other partner when stock is unavailable.now suppose stock in the warehouse is 100 and the ordered quantity is 110 then the system has to take item cat TAN for thse 100 items and TAS for next 10 items,without manually changing it...

>

> plz help me solve this

Hi Anil,

To do this you need to define two different material masters for the same material

1) The normal material master say M1

2) Third Party Material master with tem Category Group as BANS say M2

Now while such a case happens you should either create a sales order with 2 line items Line itme 1 will be M1 with quantity 100 and Line item 2 with M2 with quantity 10.

or

Create two sales orders 1 with M1 qty 100

and 2 with M2 Qty 10

However if you want to automate the same you still create two material masters but for automating you will have to write an enhancement which adds aline item to existing sales order or create a new sales order with the remaining quantity in case of no schedule lines.

Hope it helps

Regards

Abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can create a sales order with 2 line items

First line item having 100 items with Item category for TAN

second Line item 10 items with Item Category for TAS

Regards

KRSNA