cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

quality management(miro)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi friends

it is very urgent . problem is that i created po then do grn in quality inspection stock ,capture and post excise invoice ,and then invoice verification . query is that till the material in quality inspection stock there should not be invoice verification or miro should not post .is there is any seting in img or any functional activity.

great points will be rewarded.

thanks

regards

k.chhikara

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

i think you can block the invoice for payment ,specify the control key in the material master which have block invoice indicator in IMG, hence the invoice will be blocked and should be released further for payments

regards

thyagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

where is this block invoice indicator in img please tell me the path

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

In tcode OQB1 you can define the control key or follow the below path IMG>QM>QM in Logistics>QM in Procurement>Define control key .Double click on the control key where you can specify the Block invoice indicator

regards

thyagarajan

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!!

I need to do a quality control of service master. I need to associate a control plan to the service master and to create a control lot from the purchase order of the service. Is it possible to do this thing?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

In QM view of Material master , Check the indicator "QM proc active" and select QM Control key 0007 (Delivery Release, Invoice Block) or any other suitable control key with Invoice block checked.

This will allow you to post the invoice , but will stop the payment for Quality reasons.

Only Quality clears the material , you can release the Block indicator using MRBR transaction.

Hope this will helps you.

Thanks & Regards

K.M.Arun

Edited by: ARUN KM on Feb 20, 2008 10:56 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi arun

i am doing miro.it is posted. but in mrbr it is not showing as a blocked invoice for payment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Hope you have selected suitable QM control key in material master.

Check whether you have GR based Invoice verification.

Regards

K.M.Arun

Former Member
0 Kudos

mr arun

in po there is gr based invoice verification

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi krishan

kindly refer the following link and check what are the settings you are missing

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46c/helpdata/en/fe/67fbcc9d6f11d189b60000e829fbbd/frameset.htm

and select QM in Procurement and Inventory Management (Detailed)

regards

thyagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Check for the following as well as the status of inspection lot.

If the Invoice block indicator is set in QM control key , when the invoice is created, the system determines whether an inspection lot exists and if necessary, sets blocking reason I. This occurs in the following instances:

o There is still no usage decision for the inspection lot

o The inspection lot is rejected.

Regards

K.M.Arun

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi arun kumar

is isnpection set up is necessary for control keyalso in quality tab management inspection set up is showing gray field so how can i checked this i check box.also tell me what should be filled inside in quality inspection tab

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

It means QM setup is not active for that matl.

I am not clear , if that matl is not subject to Quality , why Invoice block due to Quality is required?

If you want to activate QM set up for that matl , you need to select the approp insp type and assign the inspection specification / Sample calculation etc based on your business process.

Regards

K.M.Arun

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi arun

quality set up is in gray field then how can i checked it.how to make this check box white

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Pl confirm , whether you are managing the Quality stock thro QM or Inventory Management.

Regards

K.M.Arun

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi arun

i am maintaning the quality stock through invntory management migo gr in quality inspection stock

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

If you are managing Quality stock thro IM , you cannot create inspection lot or any other inspection activity. You can only do the stock movements for Quality stock.

Regards

K.M.Arun