cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Splitting an Idoc scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus

I have to split an Idoc message in to two target xml messages and need to send it to the same Business system but over two different Communication channel(using soap adapter).

I have tried couple of methods.

My foremost question is ... Is this possible without using BPM.

If yes how ?

Thanx

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lovein.

You can split the messages without using BPM also.

First create a 1:N mapping and in the configuration of your scenario use the option "Extended" in the Interface Determination. Then, you can specify the Interface Mapping name as well the two target interfaces.

Hope this helps you.

Regards,

Hari.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try out these

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/3115---- [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] Multi Map With out BPM

/people/narendra.jain/blog/2005/12/30/various-multi-mappings-and-optimizing-their-implementation-in-integration-processes-bpm-in-xi Various multi-mappings and

Optimizing their Implementation in Integration Processes (BPM) in XI.

/people/sudharshan.aravamudan/blog/2005/12/01/illustration-of-multi-mapping-and-message-split-using-bpm-in-sap-exchange-infrastructure --- Illustration of Multi-Mapping

and Message Split using BPM in SAP Exchange Infrastructure

/people/pooja.pandey/blog/2005/07/27/idocs-multiple-types-collection-in-bpm (N:1 Mapping )

Regards

Seshagiri

nisarkhan_n
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Depending upon which field you want to divert the message specifiy yhe context object for that and use that in the INterface determination condition it will break.

or

you can use the enhanced reciver and check who should reciver the message in Mapping....

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI ,

It is very well possible with the help of multimapping and also BPM but when U need to send to same Business System then what is the need for 2 communication channels Use multimapping to generate the messages and send it to the system.

Reagrds