cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FORM VAT 100

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friends,

client wants to customize FORM VAT 100.Will you please guide me with the revelent tables and field names?

Thank you.

Sadanand.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Resolved..

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Resolved..

If you just want to close your old threads, you can do so without commenting anything as above due to which, unnecessarily it is bringing all old threads on top of the forum. Else update the forum as to how your issue is resolved so that it will be helpful to others. thanks G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sadanand

You can first check with print out put available from govt for VAT 100 form which ur client wants to customize in SAP.

Check for the deatils like material code, Chapter id, VAt percentage ,Classification of customer or material if there is any mention,Amount etc.

Basically there may be 2 kind of report either a report of monthly trnsactions or a kind of register with daily tracking .u have to confirm that with the print out available and then u can chjeck fileds in delivery and invoice tables for data flow.

Regards

Mandar

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sadanand

Can you please brief about FORM VAT 100??

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear G. Lakshmipathi,

The client has asked for developing a new report for VAT and as per the karnataka government they use standard formant for VAT i.e "FORM VAT 100."Now i have doubt that does all the fields in the form VAT 100 can be customized in SAP and if so which can be the relevent tables and Tcodes??as well as what are the in general tables related to VAT & taxation?

Thank you in anticipation.

Sadanand.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sadanand

Sorry I have not seen the form what you are indicating. However if you take any statutory forms irrespective of state in India, it is available with pre printed with only few details we need to fill in.

Having said that I am sure the details that we may have to key in are to whom the materials are despatched, material code, quantity, percentage of tax etc., which are all very well be taken from SAP and fetch into the pre printed form.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

i believe if you execute t-code S_P00_07000134, you will find the dialog and input screens. point your cursor to each field and press F1.

the 'Performance Assistant' screen will appear. click on the 'Technical Info' icon (looks like a hammer and wrench) and names of the Table and Field will be displayed.

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jonathan,

Thank you for the suggestion, I have tried with the t-Code you have given but still the scenario is not clear.The client has asked for developing a new report for VAT. Which are the tables related to VAT & taxation in general?

Thanking you in anticipation.

Sadanand.