Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

credit problem...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have got an Issue.

The outsatnding amount of a customer is more than the credit limit of the customer, but its still allowing to make the bill.

the reason is the open items are exceeding the credit limit.

now, how to block this one.

shall i go to FD32, and do something with max. open item % checkbox..

i need help for this.

thanx in advance.

sourav

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

oh yes, sourav.

are you getting any messages?

check if the item category and documents are relevant for credit check. due t-code OVAK and assign credit check to your document type. also, go to IMG > SD > Basic functions > Credit management > Credit management/Risk management settings > Determine active receivables by item category, select your item category and set the credit check.

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the pricing procedure which you are using for particular invoice or sales order and it should have "A" in subtotals column in pricing procedure for gross total value(ie values in which you want to give credit check).

A- is responsible for credit block.(A-Carry over price to KOMP-CMPRE (credit price)

).

Hope this will solve your problem.

reward points if helpful.

bye

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dwi Soetedjo ,

thanx for ur reply.

the thing is the open items amount to 4,919,714.56 INR.

but in FD32. the credit limit is 4,734,000.00 inr. but it is allowing customer to get the credit., which shudnot happen.

when i checked in OVA8,

the open item box is unchecked and the Reaction box is checked with D and the Status box is checked

Max. open item % is blank and No.of days for open item is 180 days.

but i checked that this outstanding amount is from 30.9.2007 to 31.01.2008

which is coming around 123 odd days which is below 180 days.

Is it because of that it is less than 180 days, it is still allowing processing of client whose credit has exceeded.

kindly suggest any inputs..

thanx

sourav

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello again.

you could be right.

try checking:

1. orders

2. deliveries

3. dynamic and status

then try the transaction again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please check the horizen period mentioned in the configuration and in credit master data. The orders which have delivery due date behind this horizon period are not considered.

In your case there would be few sales orders which are falling behind the horizen preriod.

Regards,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

have you maintained the risk category?

assign the risk category to particular customer?

open items should be included in the credit management checked

the percentage is used for example you want the open items that's 0-45 days old can't exceed 20% of total open items, so that percentage not regarding the credit limit.

Please check the credit management settings.

Reward points if useful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please let me know first whether u r using Static / dynamic check, if so please give me the screen shot of that so we can help you.

Bye

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

first, you have to determine if you are using simple credit limit check or automatic credit control.

if you want automatic controls, please check OVA8 and make the necessary settings. then, you must enter the risk category of these settings in FD32. aside from these, also check if the controls are switched on at document header and item levels.

these are just general steps. once you have tried the above t-codes, post again for guidance.

regards.