cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material description

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Is there any transaction or table to see the materials in SRM, which are already exist in R/3.

Thanks & Regards,

Krish.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can see all the materials/products which are replicated frm R/3 to SRM in the trascn COMMPR01 or the table COMM_PRODUCT.

BR,

Disha.

Do reward points for useful answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your update on issue,

I have an issue with the material description difference, i.e for a nateruak ub R/3 200773 description is

Tee (Tapping) Unifit PE 90mmx63mm Base

In EBP when I searched for the same through COMMPR01, there for the same material 200773 description is displayed as

Tee (Tapping) Unifit PE 125mmx63mm Base

I dont know why it is showing differently in EBP,

Can any one explain me what exactly the replication process.

Is there any link is there for replication of materials if it is there from where to where replication will be there.

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Krish.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krish,

Its quite strange that the value got changed from 90mm to 125 mm during replication.

Please check which logical system you are referring to if you have more than one back end system integrated with your SRM system.

It may be the case that you might be referring to some other logical system material master where as the master data is replicated from some other logical system.

If that is not the case then try updating the master data by doing delta upload.You can use R3AS txn code for carrying out the activity. You can monitor the loaded jobs using R3AM1 txn.

Mean while check for some OSS notes if this doesn't resolve your issue.

Hope this helps you in resolving your issue.

Do let us know about the outcome.

Award points for helpful answers.

Rgds,

Teja

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krish,

You can see all the product types & product categories that have been replicated from R/3 using COMM_HIERARCHY txn code. and then click start. By clicking on R3PRODSTYP & R3MATCLASS you can see all the replicated Product types and product groups respectively.

For materials and services you can use COMMPR01 txn code and just click start button.

Award points for helpful answers.

Rgds,

Teja

Former Member
0 Kudos

COMMPR01

- Suren