cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Source inspection

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sap gurus,

I have maintained 0101 type inspection in material master. In QM info record, maintained the source inspection as 0101 inspection type. I created the Purchase order. In QI07 if I execute inspection lot is not forming.How to proceed further from this step. Kindly give your valuable suggestion.

Regards,

Krishna

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

What is the setting where it says "Source inspection-no GR" under inspection control tab in Qinfo record.Uncheck it and try again and make sure you have mentioned inspection type in Qinfo record aswell.

Regards,

naik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

if you have to do anything in life ,first you try at your level best before raising the issue. at least you should go through literature.

These are the folowing steps.

1. Activate inspection type in the material master

2, Create inspection plan

3. Maintain Quality info record (QI01)

4. Create PO

5.Create inspection lot

best of luck

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Check whether you have used appropriate inspection type for source inspection.

If you are going to use same inspection plan for Receiving inspection and source inspection , you can use 01 inspection type or you can use 0130 inspection type if you want to have separate insp plan for source insp. (In this case , you need to have this inspection type active in the material master as well as seperate insp plan needs to be maintained)

Normally 0101 & 0102 will be used , if you are going to use status profile (Model / Preliminary)and in that case , separate inspection plan to be maintained and same insp type needs to be activated in Material master.

Hope this will be helpful for you.

Thanks & Regards

K.M.Arun

former_member42744
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you release the purchase order?

Craig

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

for detailes process of source inspection refer the following link and select QM in Procurement and Inventory Management (Detailed)

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46c/helpdata/en/fe/67fbcc9d6f11d189b60000e829fbbd/frameset.htm

regards

thyagarajan