cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New IDOC fields not appearing in XI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all!

We have added some fields in a customized IDOC, the fields are being populated, but when the IDOC reaches XI, the fields do not appear. Would anyone know why this could be happening? I have already reloaded the IDOC in the integration repository and the additional fields have appeared and have been mapped, but when I check SXMB_MONI of XI, the additional fields do not appear.

Hope you can help me out!

Glenn

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to IDX2 and update the updated idoc structure hear then u r updated IDOC structure meta data will be added hear...

IDX2 is used to maintain meta data....

thnq

krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Delete the previuos IDOC metadata and load the new customised IDOC metadata using IDX2 transaction.

Thnx

Chirag

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

nisarkhan_n
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Whenever you run the IDOC the XI usess the metadata lgets loaded and it usess this as a reference for frield layout......in anycase when you extend the IDOC and reimport into IR but the IS will always look for the metadata to get the layout of it....untill and unless the IDOC metadata is not updated the IS will not gets the updated IDOC even when you reimport the new one in IR.

Make sure you always update the existing IDOC metada whenever changes to the IDOC is been done....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for all your replies! they've been really helpful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try to delete the existing metadata in IDX2 and now import it in IR. It gets automatically updated.

Regards,

Nithiyanandam

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Just delete the Metadata from IDX2 transaction. No need to again import it in IDX2. Whenever you will send the IDOC from R/3 to XI it will check for the metdata and will register the newly updated Metadata of IDOC in IDX2.

Thanks

Swarup