cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transportation Cost

Former Member
0 Kudos

*Hello SAP Gurus,*

*My client have got a scenario that In this case, the Sales Order's Plan Cost has to include the Transport Cost/Freight Cost in order to get a more accurate margin. How do we handle this? As we do have some condition types in the sales orders but this will have impact on revenue than cost. Please help me in this.*

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi sunil,

You take the sales order's planning cost in the shippment cost document.

You define new condition type as sales order's planning cost then you put that condition type in your shipping cost pricing procedure.

The cost to plan sales order's will come along with the shipment cost in the shipment cost document.

I hope this will full fill your requirement

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Murali,

Thanks for the reply. Can you please be more specific as to what i have to do.What should be the property of that condition type so that it should hit the cost rather than revenues.

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sunil,

What are amount getting in the shipment cost document all that amount related to cost to the company not revenue.

Based on the configuration setting that amount will be transfer to that perticuler coat centers.

If you are maintaining the condition type as cost you can control through requirement put '4' in the requirment column that is routine for the cost in pricing procedure.

I hope it will help you

Thanks,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

*Hello Murali,*

*You mean to say that i can create a condition type with requirement as 4 in Pricing Procedure so that it will determine the cost instead of revenue.So when i use that condition type it will not update revenue and increase the cost and will get the exact profit margin in the sales order.Please confirm.