cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding new line items to an Inbound delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to add new items to an existing Inbound delivery. Im trying to do this using the function module WS_DELIVERY_UPDATE. But whenever i provide a new line item, it throws an error, that the item does not exist. Is there any flag that needs to be set to insert the new line item. Please let me know how to proceed for this option.

Thanks for your support.

Thanks

Albina

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I think that you have had your question answered so if you are happy with this can you please award points if you want to but mainly can you please mark your question as answered so that it is easier to navigate around the open questions in the forum as the number of pages are growing and growing and it takes too long to go through everything especially if a satisfactory answer has already been given and people like me who want to help will give up and so some people may not get any help.

Thanks for this

Frenchy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I hope you r creating the inbound delivery with respect to Purchase Order, in that case, first you need to add the line item in PO, not in inbound delivery directly.

Thanks

Aktar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes that's correct. we are creating inbound deliveries w.r.t PO. Is it possible like we have one item in the PO and we create the inbound delivery..with that item. then later on we add another item in the PO.. and then we try to add that new item to the existing inbound delivery.

So in such a scenario.. can we add the new item to the Inbound delivery.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

S, you can add the line item in PO, then it will reflect in Inbound Delivery, otherwise, it will allow u to add the line item.

Try this, and let me know the difficulties if you find any.

Aktar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes.. what you are saying is correct. But i need to add this new line item in the existing inbound delivery through the function module WS_DELIVERY_UPDATE. Im not able to add the new item in the Inbound delivery using this function module. Please let me know how should i proceed on the same. Im passing the necessary parameter values for this function module. Is there any flag that needs to be set to add the new line item.

Thanks for ur help.

Thanks

Albina

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I don't think with the function module, you can directly add the line item in the inbound delivery.

Aktar