cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Solution Manager Adapter for SAP Quality Center by HP (ST-QCA)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Folks,

I am configuring Solution Manager, and the current activity asks to download to add-ons that I can't find in the Marketplace - they are required to activate Solution Manager Enhancements:

SAP Solution Manager Adapter for SAP Quality Center by HP (software component: ST-QCA)

SAP Support Enablement package (software component: ST-SEP)

Does anyone know where to get those components?

Thanks a lot,

Marco

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marco,

Have you already bought the license from SAP, for the Adapter ?

If so, you can perhaps contact them as to where you can find these components too.

I am also eagerly awaiting my client getting the license at the earliest.

Regards,

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marco,

You can get from the following link.

http://service.sap.com/installations -> SAP Adapter for Quality Center -> SAP Adapter for QC 1.0 -> Installations

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Under service.sap.com/installations i could not find SAP Adapter for Quality Center , are you sure you can see that ?

Thanks

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravindra babu/ Murali:

I have one very quick doubt and would be really glad if you can help clarify.

As per documentation from SAP and also IMG screens etc. it seems like 'a project' in SolMan will hand-shake with 'a project' in QC.

Can I therefore assume that if there is only one instance of SolMan (productive) and one QC server alone (again, productive), any number of trials I carry out between SolMan project and QC project will not spill over into other projects in these two systems and thus have no impact whatsoever at server level.

The reason for my asking this - in my project, Testing has started using QC in a standalone mode already. We have just one server. If I have to carry out any tests/ demo between SolMan and QC, it shouldn't impact other 'standalone' projects being done in QC.

Regards,

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

That is correct it will not affect any other stand alone project you currently have in QC.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your kind and helpful reply, Vernetta.

Regards,

Srini