cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CBS build failes with error. NWDS builds deploys OK.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I can build, deploy and run the webdynpro from NWDS.

However, after checkin of the code, I tried to activate in the activation view .

I get the following error.

Also, there is an SDN on this but does not elaborate well.:

Link:[;

Can you please suggest a solution. Here are the details:

Line: -

[wdgen] [Info] com.sap.xss.tra.tre.vc.review.ReviewView --> TextView Save_Space: UIElement does not have a label

[wdgen] [Info] com.sap.xss.tra.tre.vc.review.ReviewView --> RadioButton Submit: UIElement does not have a label

[wdgen] [Info] com.sap.xss.tra.tre.vc.review.ReviewView --> TextView CUSTOMIZING_TEXT_SUBMIT: UIElement does not have a label

[wdgen] [Info] com.sap.xss.tra.tre.vc.review.ReviewView --> TextView Submit_Space: UIElement does not have [link|;bel

[wdgen] [Info] com.sap.xss.tra.tre.vc.review.ReviewView --> TextView Submit_Empty: UIElement does not have a label

[wdgen] [Info] com.sap.xss.tra.tre.vc.review.ReviewView --> TextView CUSTOMIZING_TEXT_SUBMIT_CONFIRM: UIElement does not have a label

[wdgen] [Info] com.sap.xss.tra.tre.vc.review.ReviewView --> Caption SaveSubmit_Header: UIElement does not have a label

[wdgen] [Info] Catching throwable null

[wdgen] [Info] com.sap.webdynpro.generation.ant.GenerationAntTaskError

[wdgen] at com.sap.webdynpro.generation.ant.GenerationAnt.showCheckResult(GenerationAnt.java:157)

[wdgen] at com.sap.ide.webdynpro.generation.Generation.check(Generation.java:2047)

[wdgen] at com.sap.ide.webdynpro.generation.Generation.generatePersistentComponent(Generation.java:1296)

[wdgen] at com.sap.ide.webdynpro.generation.console.GenerationConsole.generate(GenerationConsole.java:175)

[wdgen] at com.sap.webdynpro.generation.ant.GenerationAnt.main(GenerationAnt.java:50)

[wdgen] at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

[wdgen] at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:85)

[wdgen] at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:58)

[wdgen] at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:60)

[wdgen] at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:391)

[wdgen] at com.sap.webdynpro.generation.ant.WDGenAntTask.execute(WDGenAntTask.java:219)

[wdgen] at org.apache.tools.ant.UnknownElement.execute(UnknownElement.java:275)

[wdgen] at org.apache.tools.ant.Task.perform(Task.java:364

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The view might be referring to different component also checkout the the dependent software component.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

What versions (+ SP level) do your NWDS, NWDI and target runtime system(s) have?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you resolved the problem?

We have the same situation - no errors in NWDS, application running OK but errors in CBS...

Thanks

Michal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry, I forgot to come back to forum as I resolved it and the email alerts were going to junkmail folder.

The view was having some issue, I forgot. It is a while. It was similar to Raj's reply. The view was corrupted as I had keyed in a value that was not in the current context.

Thanks.