cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nothing Available For Download at SWDC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

When I go to the SAP Software Distribution Center to try to download xMII 12.0 and the migration tool I do not see any files to download. In either case I see these messages:

SAP Software Distribution Center

XMII 12.0

No Data Available

Info Page

No additional information available

Is this perhaps a privilege issue with my account?

Thanks,

Mike

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Once you get to the page "No Data Available" Click the link "XMII 12.0" once again, after which it expands to 8 links.

Click the #OS Independent for the latest Service pack & then download.

Out of these choose the appropriate link (based on your OS) for the JCO libraries.

Same holds true for the migration tool sa well.

You just need to click the link one more time.

If you still are unable to see the further links then probably its a privilege issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is no "XMII 12.0" link to click on. It says XMII 12.0 above the No Data Available but it is not a link. There appears to be no links at this point.

Thanks for trying to help.

Mike

former_member192939
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Mike,

You might have made a quick search to find the installation files. There are cases where a few links might be expired which the search pulls up.

The best way is to click on " Installations and Upgrades" ... "Entry by Application Group" .... "SAP xApps" .... "SAP XMII" ..... "SAP XMII" .... "SAP XMII 12.0" ....at this point you have 12.0 and the migration tool for download.

Good luck.

Ajay.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ajay,

I did use a Search and that was apparently the problem. I followed your instructions and that worked.

Thanks for your help.

Mike

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mike,

When you tried to download it through the link mentioned here, did it go to an approval queue ?

That is what happens to my download basket.

former_member192939
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Poonam,

It will....

jcgood25
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Mike - you might want to contact your SAP super admin to make sure you are in fact authorized for the download.

Regards,

Jeremy