Minimal https configuration on 640_REL
To Basis/Netweaver Experts:
Don't want to beat this one to death, but so far I haven't found any satisfactory answer to this one yet.
What are the necessary parameter settings for having https service run without configuring STRUST, certificates or SNC connections?
I have identified some of them, but I know these are not all of them:
1. rdisp/start_icman jest = 'true'
2. icm/host_name_full = full domain name (www.company.com)
3. icm/HTTPS/verify_client = 0
4. ssf/name = SAPSECULIB (and related)
5. icm/server_port_n - PROT=HTTPS, PORT=NNNN, EXTBIND=1, TIMEOUT=25