cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Desk: Error in local message system: You do not have authorization

0 Kudos

Hello experts,

i'm configuring support desk scenario. I think all is fine, but, when i try to create a message from satellite (R3 46C) to my SOLMAN the following error appears:

Error in local message system: You do not have authorization to create a notifica Message was not created. (Message no. B~ 088)

The user i use to create the message has the following roles:

SAP_SV_FDB_SUPPORT_LINE_ADMIN

SAP_SV_FDB_SUPPORT_LINE_LEVEL1

SAP_SV_FDB_SUPPORT_LINE_LEVEL2

Z_RFC

and SAP_ALL SAP_NEW profiles.

Anyone knows where is the problem?

Regards

Carlos Calle

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hello Anand,

Thanks for your reply. My user has also the authorization objects S_RFC and S_RFCACL included in the role Z_RFC.

I don't know if i need a special authorization to create messages, as with trusted RFCs.

I still receive the errror when i try to create one message.

Help me and i give you a lot of points

Regards

Carlos Calle

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai Carlos,

1)Check if the service desk destination is properly maintained in the satellite system.

2)Open the Z_RFC role in PFCG and check if Authorization tab and User Tab are in green.

3)For the user who is creating the support ticket,check if the identification is maintained properly in BP.

Regards,

Avinash.

0 Kudos

Hello Avinash,

the three points are properly configured. I have notice what was the problem:

the RFC destination that the satellite used to create the message was the BACK RFC. To use this destination the user who creates the message has to be assigned the roles: SAP_SUPPDESK_CREATE and SAP_SV_FDB_NOTIF_BC_ADMIN. Unfortunately, due to my SP level in satellite systems, they don't have those roles, so, i am using the trusted RFC to create the messages and runs right.

One question: is it a right way to configure service desk or is it best i apply the Support packages to use RFC BACK destination? (it will be a lost of time in the project)

Thank you very much for your help

Regards

Carlos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Carlos,

If you use Trusted RFC, what is the User name and pass you are going to use in the RFC logon data of the RFC destination..

If you specify Current User, then all the users logging call on the satellite system, then they also need to have users in Solman System as well..

If the Roles are absent, then find the role in some other satellite system( which will be on higher level )and then

copy the authorization objects of the roles into newly created role in satellite sytem( On lower version )..

Reward for usefull posts..

Regards,

Anand

0 Kudos

Hello Anand,

you are in true, i would need to create all satellite system users in SOLMAN...

when i try to create the role i notice that some authorization objects in lower version are absent, so, i don't know how create the role to use the BACK RFC...

Any idea?

Thanks and regards

Carlos Calle

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Carlos,

My satellite system is 46C as well. You can use the BACK RFC, however ensure the BACK RFC User ID defined in SM59 of satellite system has the role SAP_SUPPDESK_CREATE in Solution Manager(yes, not satellite system).

I can create the message after I did it this way.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Annie

0 Kudos

Hello Annie,

thanks for your answer, i did the same and it woks properly, but now i have another problem:

the key bussiness partners can create messages from the satellite systems; but the only way to change their message status (f.e. customer action->in process) is in Solution Manager, so i have create them in Solman.

My problem is that i don't know which roles to assign them to only view and change their messages (only their messages).

Could you please tell me wich roles i have to assign them?

Thanks and regards

I will give you a lot of points

Carlos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Carlos,

Role that allows processing messages is SAP_SUPPDESK_PROCESS. However from what I have understand, once End User enters and submits the message, he/she cannot edit the message anymore. Probably an email will be generated to him/her to notified of the message creation and for futher updates. I think end user should not be required to logon to Solution Manager. Key User i.e. helpdesk or SAP support staff will process(edit/change) the message instead.

If you want something else, I think you need to create a customise role maybe from SAP_SUPPDESK_DISPLAY or PROCESS and change the authorization values.

The below note contains latest authorization info.

Note 834534 - SAP Solution Manager roles in Release 4.0

Experts,

Correct me if I am wrong.

Regards,

Annie

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Carlous,

To ensure that the key users can access only there message,dont give them CRM_DNO_MONITOR t code acess.Give them only the variant tcode which will show only there assigned tickets.

You can also get this done by cutomizing the role.The the role check for the crm component and enable authorization only for own documents.

Please revert for any clarifications,

Regards,

Avinash.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Carlos,

The User mentioned in the RFC destination in your satellite system pointing to Solution Manager must also have the Authorization to create tickets...

Try assigning to that user, SAP_ALL and SAP_NEW..

Also there 2 more Authorization objects S_RFC And S_RFCACL which is not the Part of SAP_ALL and SAP_NEW..

Try this and Revert back...

Do reward for usefull points..

Regards,

Anand...