cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SSL Certificate after new installation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

We had to rebuilt our BW Dev server over the weekend; this system was always linked to the portal - thus SSL and SSO Certificates were used.

We have all the procedures on how to restore both the SSL and SSO certificates but that was always after a refresh. This now is a situation that we have never encountered - a clean system where SSO have to be enabled. I think i can easily sort out the SSO certificates but that can only be loaded once the SSL Certificate has been activated but this now is the problem.

Can you please advise on how i should go about it to activate/enable the SSL certificate on a newly installed? I have serached and read lots of notes and forums but all that I could get is stuff for how to setup SSO certificates via the portal - not the SSL part.

Thanks for your assistance!

Regards

Rudi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Which step exactly do you face issues?

Check http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/52/31683ab81fd846e10000000a11402f/content.htm

Best Regards,

Srividya.R

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srividya.R,

This definately helps; I am in the process of setting this up - we are awaiting outage time to stop and start SAP so that the parameters for the activation of SAPCRYPTOLIB.

Will be in touch soon...thanks for your assistance thus far!

Regards

Rudi