cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finding out Locked Cells...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Is there a Standard Report or any Table available in SCM 4.0, which can give me all the Characteristics Values or Characteristics Values combinations for which a particular Key Figure has been Locked ?

Please let me know if any other information you require.

Regards,

Pawan.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

somnath_manna
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

By locked cell do you mean cell value is Fixed.

If that is the case then remember the Fixed Keyfigure (accessed by Keyfigure attribute Fixed Value in a macro) contains same value as the Primary Keyfigure.

So you can create a macro to create an alert if a row (for the required keyfigure) has Fixed Value (keyfigure attribute) >0.

Run this macro at the lowest CVC level and then the alerts will also have the complete CVC values also.

Somnath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Somnath,

Thanks for reply. I would work on the solution and then lets see hwo are the results. If i face any problems, then i would contact forum again.

thanks again for the inputs

Regards

Pawan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Somnath,

I tried to fix one key figure in interactive demand planning (SDP94) at a particular level and then saved the planning book. In our project we have remote infocubes which basically gives the Live Cache Data. The Key Figure which i have fixed has another key figure defined in the field Fixed Key Figure under Type / Unit tab. When i perform list cube query on that remote infocube, i do not see the key figure value being saved on that Fixed Key Figure and I see value as 0 on that Fixed Key Figure.

I was under the assumption that when u fix a key figure value, the same value gets saved in the fixed Key Figure. Is my Assumption True ?

Also one more difference i observed was calculation type is different for basic key figure and fixed key figure. Basic Key Figure has calculation type as S and Fixed Key Figure has calculation type as I. Is this could be the reason values are not gettig saved on fixed Key figure ?

As per our client recommendation, we are not pursuing the macro approach.

Please let me know if u have any other inputs / suggestions.

thanks,

Pawan

srinivas_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I dont think there is anything standard. You can always do a backup of the "locked or fixed" component of a key figure since the information itself resides in a seperate key figure. In the update rules of the backup, you can filter out zero records and thus can get a list of CVCs which have non-zero value for fixed or locked values. The fixed component aggregates to higher level as well and hence it is possible to extract this information at a higher level as well.

Alternatively you can build some logic around fixed cells (using the attribute option in key figure macro logic) to populate another key figure that you can backup in a infocube. The key figure can contain value of 0 or 1 based on whether it is locked.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Srinivas,

thanks for the reply. Right now i dont think we have the kind of solution you mentioned. But in future i can build this solution. I would Work on the solution part and then lets see.

Thanks ,

Pawan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Srinivas,

I tried to fix one key figure in interactive demand planning (SDP94) at a particular level and then saved the planning book. In our project we have remote infocubes which basically gives the Live Cache Data. The Key Figure which i have fixed has another key figure defined in the field Fixed Key Figure under Type / Unit tab. When i perform list cube query on that remote infocube, i do not see the key figure value being saved on that Fixed Key Figure and I see value as 0 on that Fixed Key Figure.

I was under the assumption that when u fix a key figure value, the same value gets saved in the fixed Key Figure. Is my Assumption True ?

Also one more difference i observed was calculation type is different for basic key figure and fixed key figure. Basic Key Figure has calculation type as S and Fixed Key Figure has calculation type as I. Is this could be the reason values are not gettig saved on fixed Key figure ?

Please let me know if u have any other inputs / suggestions.

thanks,

Pawan.