cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

POC on ESOA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I have read a lot about SOA, ESOA on sdn and other websites. I work for a service oriented company which is also a SAP partner. I was planning to come up with a POC ( proof of concept) on a general base so that my company can propogate the usage / adoption of ESOA. I definately understand many of you might have some things in this area. Please advise on this.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

Any suggestions please...

former_member8655
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Raj

you can go through Order to Cash processing. It contains a few sceanarios related which contains sales order ,purchase order processing. The details of scenario are avalaible in ES workplace.

Thanks

- Mitesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Mitesh. If possible can you send me any write ups if you have on any of the POC's you have done.

richard_hirsch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Take a look at the [Community Project |https://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/BPX/Pilot-BigMachines+Corp]. This is a community project based on the wiki where we used SOA technologies (ES Bundles, ESWorkplace, etc) as well as CE-based technologies. You can follow the project from beginning (analysis) to end (Visual Composer + Guided Procedure) implementation.

This might help you.

Dick