Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok

0 Kudos

Hello,

Chech with ABAP whether the below are useful in in fulfilling your requiremeent.

If you want to carry out your own individual credit checks, that differ from those in the standard system, you must define them in the following user exits:

LVKMPTZZ

LVKMPFZ1: USER_CREDIT_CHECK1

LVKMPFZ2: USER_CREDIT_CHECK2

LVKMPFZ3: USER_CREDIT_CHECK3

User exit for availability check

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

As per my knowledge, credit control area is assigned to Sales area. this is the only place where we are including distribution channel in credit control area.. there is no other way of doing with distribution channel.

Muthupandiyan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes we can do by using Distribution channel..

Take 2 sales areas with different D.Channel assign those to 2 different credit control areas that configuration that u can do in enterprize structure -

assignment

-

HI,

sales & Distribution -

assign sales area to credit control area..

Now the assignment between Credit control area and company code, as per our SD concerned we can assign one credit control area to one company code i.e one to many relation ..

but internally u can assign one more credit control area i.e which is assigned to 2nd sales area to same company code. here it is in Financial accounting--- credit management there u can find search on that, there u can assign one more C.C.Area to C.Code....

From this way u can maintain creditlimit to the customer on basis of credit control area

In FD32 u r maintaining credit limit to the customer in the combination of credit control area..

i hope so this will help u so much, try it and let me know...

Credit groups are linked with sales document type sales document is linked with sales areas .,thats why distribution channels are linked to credit groups.

if it helps dont forget to reward me.

Regards,

kishore.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As far as I know,credit can be controlled either at the company code level or at the sales area level but not on the Distribution chennel level.

You also require risk category and credit group for the same along with your sales area.

Regards

Karan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please elaborate your requirment in details ?

What exactly you want to achieve ?

Regards,

Harsh