cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Excise duty not getting captured for export scenario-Urgent

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

When I am creating the export sales scenario then excise component is showing in condition records, even while creating the excise invoice the excise component reflects in the invoice. But once the excise invoice is saved & i go to display of excise invoice then the excise components are coming as zero.

During creation of excise invoice if i click on utilization button and come back on main screen without any changes, then also the excise component are getting nil.

Can anybody please suggest the reason & solution for this.

Thanks & Regards,

Antima

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you pl. brief me the following queries.

Whether the Excise invoice is against duty or against LUT or Bond?

Is it maintained for Immediate Utilization?

Thanks

Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Krishna,

I had changed the excise invoice default series group settings for LUT on 8-feb & reversed it back to export against bond on 9-feb. Till 7-feb whatever invoices had been raised for export, those are showing the excise duty component. I dont know whether this change affects the further settings anyways.

Excise duty is not maintained for immediate utilization.

Pls advise.

Rgds,

Antima

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can anybody please help on this.

Rgds,

Antima

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Antima

1) Go to Logistics-General --> Tax on Goods Movements --> India --> Basic Settings --> Maintain Excise Registrations. Here see for your Excise Registration, whether the box is selected for "AED" and "AT1".

2) Go to Logistics-General --> Tax on Goods Movements --> India --> Basic Settings --> Maintain Excise Groups. Here see for your Excise Group, the box is ticked for "Automatic Posting".

I think somewhere your settings in this area (Tax on Goods Movements) is missing and I cant figure out exactly. Anyway please check the above two areas.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Checked the settings:

1) Excise reg setting- AED & AT1 are selected

2) Excise gp setting- Automatic posting not ticked.

I didnt change any other setting in my system other than assignment of default series group for sales area of samples & assigned Export under bond for creation of ARE1 for samples.

Any other suggestion.

Rgds,

Antima

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Antima

Why dont you to please try the second option by selecting the box for "Automatic Posting"? I presume you are facing this issue in development server. If not, please test this suggestion in development server and if it is working, then you can change the configuration in production client also.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ganesan,

Thanks I am able to capture excise duty for export. Actually I had maintained the excise rate settings in J1ID on 7th feb and after that only the excise duty was not getting captured. But after deleting those data now it is working fine.

Rgds,

Antima

Answers (0)