cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Temporaray File Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I m using Temporary File Name Scheme Option in Receiver File(FTP) Adapter.

Temporary File Name : temp_desadvdelvry.abc

File Name : xxx.XML

I m getting following error in RWB:

com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: temp_desadvdelvry0147b4dc7d-58c3-1a75-e100-00007e09182d.abc: The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process. : com.sap.aii.adapter.file.ftp.FTPEx: 550 temp_desadvdelvry0147b4dc7d-58c3-1a75-e100-00007e09182d.abc: The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process.

Can you please tell me what could be the reason & possible solution?

Thanks,

Maheshwari

Edited by: Maheshwari Morbale on Feb 18, 2008 2:08 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think the file is still processing thus try using File construction mode Append.

Also check if the file is in Read only mode

Also refer

Adapter Scheduling - Hail SP 19

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2006/11/26/adapter-scheduling--hail-sp-19-

Thanks

Swarup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Every one,

Thanks 4 ur replies.

But my construction mode is Add Message ID................ So i think it should not create Problem

Thanks,

Maheshwari

Former Member
0 Kudos

check the processing mode in the file adapter. it seems that your mode = create, and you are seding the messages and XI is trying to override previous file with the new file...but at the same time

the previous file (in the target dir) is in use by some appication and it is not giving control to File receiver adapter to override that file.

thanks

farooq.

nisarkhan_n
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you able to write the file if you dnt select the Temp file schema? i dnt think it is writing the file either case.

can you select the different File adapter just to put that XML message and try... might be reactivating the adapter and run the cache and check