cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

delivery quantity is greater than target quantity

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I am getting a warning massage "delivery quantity is greater than target quantity" while running picking in back ground .Here a would like to inform you that we have created a Z program which which makes the picking in background against the input of Barcode number.But the problem is if we make that the same entry in VL01n it is not showing any problem.But we are using same thing means VL01n by BDC and this massage comes from SAP ...ABAP-ers have nothing to do with this .Can u tell me why i am getting this massage .

thans and regards,

Abhijit Duttta .

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Abhijit:

System calls PERFORM u2018LIPS-LFIMG_PRUEFEN USING 'X'u2019 in Program/Enhancement u2018OIB_QCI_SAPFV50Pu2019 in case of batch split

It reads as under:

PERFORM LIPS-LFIMG_PRUEFEN USING 'X'.

LOOP AT CVBFS WHERE VBELN = CLIPS-VGBEL AND POSNR = CLIPS-VGPOS.

MESSAGE ID CVBFS-MSGID TYPE 'I' NUMBER CVBFS-MSGNO

WITH CVBFS-MSGV1 CVBFS-MSGV2 CVBFS-MSGV3 CVBFS-MSGV4.

DELETE CVBFS.

ENDLOOP.

i.e. the system will automatically convert the message type into u2018Iu2019

Please recheck your case in the light of the above letu2019s see how it goes.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

since its a z program which is doing the pick, i guess its a bit difficult understand why this is happening. I agree that you are using standard program to do picking in BDC, but sometimes the program perhaps in a loop can give different results.

Your abaper can debug it in foreground mode, and iam you can trace out the issue.

Anyways pl update the thread when you find out what caused the problem.

regards

sadhu kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

Thanks for ur quick reply . But i have checked the program by playing foreground.When in batch spilt screen there is 2 field "open quantity "- means what is the quantity to pick and "cumulative qty" -means what much it has already picked.in the foregroud it shows there is open quantity >0 and the system is not allow to pick any more quantity.means in open quantity =4 and in batch quantity it has only 3 ,but it shows the same massage "delivery quantity is greater than target quantity " though it also shows open quantity .

I hope i am able to make you understand .

Thanks .

Abhijit.......

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friend,

There Must be some problem with your BDC while entering DATA in the feilds.

In doing Picking if the Quantity is entered more than the quantity to be delivered the message flashes.

Just check for your self in the feild mapping in the BDC program by SE38 TC

and also Check for the Flat File where you are entering data.

Try and test with one Transaction in foreground and if it is successful then only go for background process.

edited by ,

Amlan Sarkar