cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

automatic/direct TO

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi gurus,

can you please tell me how to set an automatic/direct TO?

thanks,

Paul

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

pl check this ;

To create transfer orders directly or automatically for outbound deliveries, you trigger the message type WMTA using the SD message control. Only WM-relevant delivery items are processed. Different forms of processing result, depending on the processing time of the message type WMTA:

Processing time 1, 2 and 3 (processing later)

In this case, the message is processed either via a program in the background (processing times 1 and 2) or manually via the transaction Messages for delivery (processing time 3).

If the automatic TO creation indicator is set for the reference documents and a report is carried out regularly, this is known as automatic transfer order creation.

Processing time 4 (processing immediately)

Here message processing is initiated immediately after the delivery has been created. Therefore, we call this immediate transfer order creation.

If you want the system to generate transfer orders in the background without any additional activity necessary by the user, we recommend that you use processing times 1 or 2. You can then plan to periodically execute the report RSNAST00 (Selection Program for Issuing Output) with a corresponding repetition time for the message type WMTA.

During creation of transfer orders we recommend that you process later, in order to improve performance for processing time 4. If you choose an appropriately small repetition time period when you set up the system to use report RSNAST00, the time required to create transfer orders is nearly the same as when using time period "4" for immediate transfer order generation.

For further information on how you set up message determination for deliveries see the implementation guide (IMG) for Shipping under Basics ® Message Control ® Message Determination ® Maintaining Message Determination for Output Deliveries ® Maintaining Condition Tables.

Automatic TO

John, can i please request you to close your previous threads if they are answered by rewarding all useful answers.

regards

sadhu kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

We have a user exit implemented to split the Transfer Order according to the number of handling unit in the delivery. For example, if there are 10 Handling Unit in the Delivery, 10 no's of TO will be created with each HU as a line item in each TO.

Now, the requirement came that the when delivery is created, the Transfer Order should automatically created.

I am using message type WMTA @ Delivery, but the system is not creating the split TO, means the user exit is in-effective in this case. It is creating one TO only with all HU quantity into one line item

Please help me how do do that.

Regards,

Anil

Answers (0)